On April 28th, we have officially set our board or directors.
The dream that we have to create a Biblical Arts Museum featuring an elaborate Tabernacle has taken its first step in planning out a good idea to the right idea. On our Board is:
- George Clinton – Engineer
- Jack Story – fortune 500 retail managers
- Vernon McNully – financial manager and political fundraiser
- Cynthia Carson – Director of Operations for Sight & Sound Theatres
- Dennis Wilson – Attorney and legal advisor
- Todd Sadowski – financial advisor
For more information on our board of directors, click here.